Volume 10 No 7 (2010)
In this issue we have the following articles:
Editorial: Ruth Oniang'o
What a Successful Congress of the International Union of Food Science and Technology!
Ms Mary Oyunga
- The population dynamics of the brown cocoa mirid, sahlbergella singularis hglund in Ibadan, Nigeria.
Joseph Anikwe et al.
- Nutrient intake and adequacy of batswana elderly.
Segametsi Maruapula and Chapman Novakofski
- Dietary patterns of infant and preschool children in Mwingi and Makueni districts of Ukambani region, eastern Kenya.
Mueni Ndiku et al.
- Sensory analysis of the fruit juice of palmyrah palm (borassus aethiopum): A decision making tool.
Ernest Koffi et al.
- Influence of selected washing treatments and drying temperatures on proximate composition of dagaa (Rastrineobola argentea), a small pelagic fish specie.
Eddy Owaga et al.
- Effect of cassava starch substitution on the functional and sensory properties of trifoliate yam (Dioscorea dumetorum) flours.
Olufunmilola Abiodun et al.
- Evaluation of nutritional value and protein quality of raw and differentially processed sword bean [Canavalia gladiata (Jacq.) DC.] seeds.
Muthiah Pugalenthi et al.
- Carcass characteristics of tropical beef cattle breeds (West African shorthorn, sanga and zebu) in Ghana.
Gabriel Teye and WK Sunkwa
- Isolation and physico-chemical characterization of cola starch.
Moses Omojola et al.